Truthy and Falsy values :
x = 1; // x is a number
x = ‘1’; // x is a string
x = ; // x is an array
Seemingly different values equate to true when compared with
// all true
1 == ‘1’;
1 == ;
‘1’ == ;
A more obvious false result occurs when comparing with === (strict equality) because the type is considered:
// all false
1 === ‘1’;
1 === ;
‘1’ === ;
Null Vs Undefined…
What is React
· It was developed by facebook back in 2013 for building user interfaces (Front end)
· Facebook software engineer Jordan Walke Created it.
Why React ?
· It allows us to create a complex UI by making components (small & isolated prices of code )
· Components are reusable
· Load fast
· External plugin
· Around 45% of world’s website use React.
· Major bands like facebook, instagram , Airbnb , dropbox using React.
When you are about to develop a web application that…
Cross browser testing : Cross browser testing means to test website or a…
there are some important string like : charAt, concat, includes, endsWith, indexOf, lastIndexOf, replace, slice, split, startsWith, substr, toLowercase, toUppercase, trim, trimStart, trimEnd
>charAt is used for finding a word in the line by giving an integer input
>concat: The concat() method…